Wednesday, September 11, 2024

A Few of My Favorite Things

 

1) A framed picture of my cat because I miss him and home. Looking at it makes me feel closer to being there with him.  

2) A seashell because I love the beach, and being there with friends brings me peace. I can stay for hours, never getting bored.  

3) A mini jar of rocks because my mom gave it to me when my family dropped me off at college. It holds special meaning and reminds me of her.  

4) My car keys because my dad and I share a passion for cars, and I’m grateful for this amazing gift from my family.  

5) A bracelet from my boyfriend because he made it for me, and he has a matching one. It’s hard being apart, but it reminds me of him every day.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

A Few of My Favorite Things

  1) A framed picture of my cat because I miss him and home. Looking at it makes me feel closer to being there with him.   2) A seashell bec...